Crimea. To Look in the Eyes
In 2014 through 2016, Olia Mykhailiuk returned to working with texts, prepared materials for central Ukrainian media, considering documentation — interviews, photo, video — as the most important things do at that time. She repeatedly returned to Crimea and to cities in the east of Ukraine that are close to the war frontline.
- Crimea. To Look in the Eyes
- Crimea. What Language We Will Keep Silent In?
- Crimea. Actions in Space
- Crimea. The Spring Was Evil
- Four Days of Crimean Life
- When We Do It, Crimea Will Return on Its Own
- Simferopol–Yalta–Bakhchysarai. A Report from the Almost Summer Crimea